Mileage: 150,012KM Do It Yourself: Yes Difficulty: Easy This is considered second time the unit leaked. The first round, rectified using a non-spec o-ring due part availability. This time around, I managed to secure the correct o-ring size and dimension.
Mileage: 148,380KM Do It Yourself: Yes Difficulty: Moderate This is considered my first maintenance of wear and tear parts after the conversion. Most of the parts have been covered during the conversion process and I intentionally left this part out due to the condition which is still looked good. Some say, looks can be deceiving […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Mileage: 186,021KM Duh… temperature risen on the way back from the garage. 30 minutes driving in and out of traffic jam with needle at 100 degree most of the time. Once reach my home, popped up the hood and here is what I found…
Mileage: 185,981KM My rear axle has been giving sign of failures since early this year. It has been worsen since then that I could not bear the clunking noise anymore. Looks like a complete rubber bushing replacement is needed but I opted to replace it with a better specifications.